Pages

Friday 10 August 2012

Knit Happens

I've been knitting again. 

Top Picture is before blocking, bottom two are during and after. 

It's the Holden Shawlette, (Ravelry link Here!) using Hedgehog Fibres Silk Merino seconds and I love it to pieces! It was my first lace project, and thus riddled with mistakes, but the shape is about right, and only I know where the mistakes are, so not too much harm done. 

The best part is the colour - as you can see, it is Brown, Purple and Grey, depending on the light (as Illustrated by the photographs) and thus goes with EVERYTHING.  

So yes, I knitted it and blocked it all by myself and I feel really clever. 


On to the Robot Jumper!!

P.S. I'm also working on a new Etsy shop project which will hopefully be launched on Thursday the 23th of August. I'm slightly terrified*, but also hopeful... and really looking forward to sharing pictures! 

*Okay, change that to plain old terrified! AHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my ramblings!